Monday, November 23, 2009

Learning for the first two weeks

Wow, so much technology and cool stuff to learn! Jing was difficult for me, I am not sure why, but I finally got my introduction posted using this tool. I really want to go back and work some more with it to see what I can do.
The first week we also did a SWOT analysis of the 2009 Horizon Report, as well as a Web quest. Loved reading what everyone found helpful on the Webquest too.

This second week we are creating a Wiki, a Twitter account and a Blog. Very interesting to read what wiki projects my classmates are creating, as well as working on my own. It is really too bad I have to work, I'd love to spend all day on this stuff!

I am a little shy about Tweeting, hard to imagine anyone wants to hear my thoughts all day long, (of course I work with middle schoolers and have a ten year old, so I know they don't!)

Have a good one all,

No comments:

Post a Comment