Wednesday, February 24, 2010

WebQuests!

In my latest class we have learned about WebQuests! So interesting, lots of work (for both the creator and the student) but they can be so much fun and culminate in great learning! Research, turn what you have found into information you understand and assimilate, therefore understanding in a whole new manner!
I might try my hand at this in my spare time, anyone want to create and work it with me? Don't be shy, we can create a WebQuest on Sherlock Holmes, very timely with the new movie out (okay its been out a few weeks, so that's not new in todays movie releases) but Sherlock is always interesting and fun.

Check back for more to come.
Interested in learning about WebQuests? Check out http://annettelamb.com/ladders/themes/w3.htm

Have a great day, I am back to shelving books for the afternoon!
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment